Spookhost Release 2023.9.02
Updates were done in the past month, we are excited to announce the new release!
Client Portal v3.1
- Hosting Accounts are now Spaces!
- To prevent the confusion between a normal account.
- [New, Feature] SSL Certificate Algorithm option (EC 256, EC 384, RSA 2048)
- [New, Feature] SSL Certificate Authority option (Let's Encrypt and Google Trust Services are added)
- ACME CAs' CNAME Validation record will not be changed, making renewals faster and easier.
- There are no plans to remove GoGetSSL, as it has its advantages over the others.
- [Improvement] If CertAuto is enabled on LE or GTS, the certificate can be issued instantly on request if the CNAME is already prepared (e.g. a certificate renewal)
- [Improvement] On SSL Certificate request, the system will now redirect you directly to the SSL Management page instead of the SSL List page.
- [Improvement] On Support Ticket creation, the system will now redirect you directly to the ticket Management page instead of the ticket List page.
- [Improvement] On Support Ticket creation, the option to select a related Space is added.
- [Improvement] Added Support Ticket States: `Normal` and `Forwarded`.
- Normal: A Normal Ticket, the default state.
- Forwarded: The ticket has been forwarded to the spaces management team.
- [Patch] Fixed Hosting Accounts deactivation (again)
Control Panel v2.0.1
- [Improvement] Site Builder option added.
- [Experiment] The BETA File Manager powered by Filestash is now available via the Client Portal.
- There are no plans to remove the current File Manager powered by Monsta FTP, as it has its advantages over Filestash.
- [Improvement] phpMyAdmin is now on the domain `phpmyadmin.spookhost.space`, and SSL is deployed.
- [Improvement] Now the Website Builder will not automatically log out on reload.